Java Software Engineer
* MUST HAVE ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET CLEARANCE *
LOCATION: Palm Bay, FL
Send resume and salary/rate requirements to: Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This position will be responsible for providing Java Software Development support to customer-funded programs and internal research efforts within our Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) business unit.
Our intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) solutions serve a broad array of government, civil and commercial customers by enhancing information superiority, contributing to our national security and providing actionable data for the protection of property and human life. We specialize in high-reliability airborne and space-based remote sensing payloads that offer active and motion imaging and data processing, exploitation and dissemination. We also provide solutions that map and monitor the earth for a variety of commercial and governmental users.
• Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
• Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
• Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
• Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field)
• 3 years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment.
• Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline with 8-10+ years of related experience in software development; or equivalent
Job Type: Contract or Full-time