Workday Integrations/Developer - Remote
Send resume and salary/rate requirements to: Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Perform Workday Integration developement work.
• 5+ Years Implementing and Supporting ERP Applications
• 3+ year(s) Workday HCM experience
• 3+ Years of Workday integration skills with any of the following Workday setup tools: Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, PICOFs, PECIs, Web Services, REST APIs.
• Experience with integrating applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST
• Experience in maintaining Workday Security.
• Experience with Workday Upgrades/New Features Management
• Experience with Workday Reports and configuring Workday Business Process steps
• Document policies and procedures for Workday support tasks and change management
• Work effectively on multiple projects concurrently, when necessary
• Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on business needs
• Analyze business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of integrations; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
Job Type: Contract (6-9 months)
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Information Technology or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.