Embedded C - Software Engineer
* MUST HAVE ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET CLEARANCE *
LOCATION: Columbia, MD
Send resumes to: Recruiter (email@example.com)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform software development for embedded systems in C
- Perform software development for hosted systems in C#
- Perform software testing for embedded and hosted systems
- Familiarity with a variety of processors such as 8051, X86, and ARM.
- Experience with software development processes and related tools.
- Experience with packet based communication such as TCP and UDP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic networking skills
- Must be a US Citizen with an active DoD Top Secret clearance.
- Assembly language development experience.
- Reverse engineering experience using tools such as IDA Pro.
- Experience with software test and integration and use of static code analysis tools
- Experience in executing software verification testing following established test plans and procedures and documenting (buglist)
- Experience in embedded software development as applied to troubleshooting, documenting and fixing test failures or anomalies
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or related degree.
Job Type: Contract or Full-time